☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 4-ounceopakapaka fillets
·freshly ground black pepper
5garlic cloves, minced
2 ozmacadamia nuts
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 cfresh basil leaves, washed, stems removed
1/2 colive oil, extra virgin
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Pan-Seared Opakapaka with Macadamia Nut Pesto
- Heat a saute pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season fish fillets with kosher salt and fresh pepper; cook until golden brown, turn and put into hot oven.
- In a food processor or blender container, combine garlic, nuts, cheese, basil leaves and olive oil; pulse to make pesto.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove fillets from oven and coat with pesto.
- Place under broiler for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Serve on rice with vegetables of choice.