Mussels with Sauce
And so the experiment begins!!!!
I went through the fridge and picked a few ingredients, mixed everything together and cooked it on the stove top. The end result was a great tasting dish which I served on top of some Spinach Pasta Nests!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- frozen mussels in a garlic & butter sauce
- 1 small
- onion (chopped)
- 1 c
- fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 c
- sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 clove
- garlic (chopped)
- 3 slice
- pickled jalapeno pepper slices (chopped)
- chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- 1/2 c
- white wine
How to Make Mussels with Sauce
- 1Add about a tablespoon of oil to a large skillet. When it is heated up add the onion, spinach, sundried tomatoes, garlic, and jalapeno slices. Cook together until the onions are translucent. Add the bouillon flavored water and the wine. Mix together.
- 2Add the mussels to the skillet and cover. Steam mussels on medium heat until all the shells are open. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 3Boil the spinach pasta nests in salted water. Drain and add the cook pasta nests to the skillet and stir to combine with the broth mixture.
- 4Plate the spinach pasta, put the mussels on top, and serve.