☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 bunchflat-leaf parsley
2 largecloves garlic
1/4 tspground cumin
1/4 tspred chili flakes
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 1/2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
10 ozgrouper, cut in two pieces
How to Make Grouper with Herbs and Garlic
- Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with nonstick foil.
- Wash, dry and coarsely chop cilantro and parsley. Mince cilantro, parsley and garlic and garlic in a food processor.
- Add cumin, red chili flakes, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon olive oil and process until well blended.
- Rinse and dry fish. Brush remaining oil on foil. Place fish in a single layer on the foil, and spread herb mixture evenly over fish.
- Broil fish 4 inches from heat, about 8 minutes, or until just cooked through.