Grilled Ahi Tuna with Sesame Soy Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 csesame soy sauce
6ahi tuna steaks, each 6 oz. and 1 1/2 inches thick
How to Make Grilled Ahi Tuna with Sesame Soy Sauce
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Divide the sesame soy sauce between 2 small bowls; reserve 1 bowl for serving.
- Brush the tuna steaks with 2 tablespoons of the sauce and arrange them on the pan.
- Grill, turning once and basting often with the sauce, until the tuna is well browned on both sides, about 8 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Serve immediately and pass the reserved bowl of sauce at the table.