2unbaked pie crusts
1 smallonion, chopped
2 stalk(s)celery, chopped fine
1/2green or red bell pepper, chopped fine
1 lbcrawfish tails
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 tspcreole seasoning
How to Make Crawfish Pie
- Place 1 unbaked pie crust in bottom of 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add onion, celery and bell pepper. Sauté over medium heat until vegetables are soft and onions are clear.
- Add crawfish tails and sauté for 5 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup and simmer for 20 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Top pie with second pie crust.
- Crimp both edges of the pie together. With the tip of a sharp knife, cut three or four slits into the top of the pie crust.
- Place in preheated 350-degree oven for about 25-35 minutes or until crust is browned and filling is bubbly.