- unbaked pie crusts
- 1/2 stick
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped fine
- green or red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 lb
- crawfish tails
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tsp
- creole seasoning
How to Make Crawfish Pie
- 1Place 1 unbaked pie crust in bottom of 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, melt butter and add onion, celery and bell pepper. Sauté over medium heat until vegetables are soft and onions are clear.
- 3Add crawfish tails and sauté for 5 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup and simmer for 20 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 4Pour filling into pie crust. Top pie with second pie crust.
- 5Crimp both edges of the pie together. With the tip of a sharp knife, cut three or four slits into the top of the pie crust.
- 6Place in preheated 350-degree oven for about 25-35 minutes or until crust is browned and filling is bubbly.