Crab and Rice Primavera
The original recipe called for shrimp, but I prefer using imitation crabmeat due to allergy to shellfish. And even then I use gloves to prepare this. Not taking chances. LOL
Anyway, this recipe is very easy and quick to make. If you don't have a lot of time in the kitchen try this recipe on.
- 1 1/2 c
- birds eye farm fresh broccoli, green beans, pearl onions and red peppers
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/3 c
- 3/4 lb
- imitation crabmeat or seafood of your choice
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp
- dried basil
- 1 1/2 c
- original minute rice
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Crab and Rice Primavera
- 1Bring vegetables and water to boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
- 2Add milk, crabmeat, margarine, garlic powder and basil. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice and cheese.
- 3Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.