☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 bag(s)frozen corn
1 1/2 cseason blend
1 lbshrimp or sausage (optional)
2 pkgsalt meat (optional)
3uncooked potatoes diced into small pieces (optional)
2 can(s)tomato sauce
2 can(s)stewed tomatoes
1 1/2 cbutter
How to Make Corn Soup
- Place season blend, corn and butter in pot and smother for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. While smothering your corn place the salt meat in a pot and cover with water. Boil on medium/high for approximately 25-30 minutes. Drain and cut your salt meat in small chunks.
- Add your salt meat, sausage if using,tomato sauce & stewed tomatoes and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquid is cooked out
- Add water and let cook for 45 minutes.
- If you are using shrimp and potatoes take desired amount from big pot and place in smaller pot. Add shrimp and potatoes cooking until potatoes are tender.
- NOTE REASON FOR PLACING DESIRED AMOUNT OF SOUP INTO A SMALLER POT IS THAT FROZEN AND REHEATED POTATOES AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN COOKED ARE SPONGY AND SHRIMP DON'T TAKE LONG TO COOK AND FALL APART IF OVER COOKED