Cajun BBQ Shrimp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 5 lb
- large shrimp, heads on
- 6 stick
- real butter (1 per lb of shrimp and one for the pan)
- 4 oz. can black pepper
How to Make Cajun BBQ Shrimp
- 1Spread newpaper on counter. Lay out shrimp to dry in a single layer on newspaper for 45 minutes.
- 2Place shrimp in a large broiler pan.
- 3Cut butter into chunks and place on top of shrimp.
- 4Sprinkle about 3/4 can of the black pepper over the shrimp and butter, until well covered.
- 5Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6Spread newspaper on the table and have plenty of napkins! Serve with boiled red potatoes, corn on the cob, and toasted french bread. ( All for dipping in the butter sauce.)