Cajun BBQ Shrimp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lblarge shrimp, heads on
6 stickreal butter (1 per lb of shrimp and one for the pan)
14 oz. can black pepper
How to Make Cajun BBQ Shrimp
- Spread newpaper on counter. Lay out shrimp to dry in a single layer on newspaper for 45 minutes.
- Place shrimp in a large broiler pan.
- Cut butter into chunks and place on top of shrimp.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 can of the black pepper over the shrimp and butter, until well covered.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread newspaper on the table and have plenty of napkins! Serve with boiled red potatoes, corn on the cob, and toasted french bread. ( All for dipping in the butter sauce.)