Barbecue Shrimp (Ruth's Chris copycat)
1 stickbutter, room temperature
1 tsppaprika, sweet mild
1 clovegarlic, mimced
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
TO COMPLETE THE DISH
3 lbraw, peeled, and de-veined shrimp
3/4 cdry white wine
·green tops from 2 scallions, chopped
How to Make Barbecue Shrimp (Ruth's Chris copycat)
- Mix all of the compound butter ingredients. Set aside. This can be done in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- Heat skillet on medium high, add oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until they start to curl and turn pink. Turn over. Remove as soon as the 2nd side is opaque/pink.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Add butter and scallions. When the butter is melted add the shrimp back in an toss.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread to soak up the sauce.