Barbecue Shrimp (Ruth's Chris copycat)
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- paprika, sweet mild
- 1 clove
- garlic, mimced
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 3 lb
- raw, peeled, and de-veined shrimp
- 1 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- dry white wine
- green tops from 2 scallions, chopped
TO COMPLETE THE DISH
How to Make Barbecue Shrimp (Ruth's Chris copycat)
- 1Mix all of the compound butter ingredients. Set aside. This can be done in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- 2Heat skillet on medium high, add oil.
- 3Add shrimp and cook until they start to curl and turn pink. Turn over. Remove as soon as the 2nd side is opaque/pink.
- 4Add wine and reduce by half.
- 5Add butter and scallions. When the butter is melted add the shrimp back in an toss.
- 6Serve immediately with crusty bread to soak up the sauce.