☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 largeunshelled raw fresh shrimp
1 mediumclove garloic, minced
1 tsplemon juice
1 Tbspparsley leaves, chopped
1 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI
- Wash the shrimp and remove the shells.
- Combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice and parsley in a casserole.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven until the butter has melted.
- Arrange the shrimp over the butter sauce.
- Cover and bake for 10 to 12 Min., or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Sprinkle on the cheese just before serving.