Asian Twisted Mahi Mahi on Angel Hair Pasta
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/5 lbangel hair pasta
2mahi mahi filets (total 0.6 lb)
6-7mushrooms, sliced thinly
2 Tbspolive oil
2/3 cwhite wine
2 Tbspbasil, dried
2 Tbspbutter, unsalted, diced
2 Tbspsoy sauce
·salt and pepper
How to Make Asian Twisted Mahi Mahi on Angel Hair Pasta
- In a bowl, stir together white wine and basil. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Put mahi mahi fillets into the bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to the package directions. Then drain in a colander.
- While pasta is cooking, in a skillet, heat olive oil and put garlic and mahi mahi fillets skin side down. Cook mahi mahi fillets over medium heat until brown and skins are crisp. 4-5 min. Flip and put mushrooms on mahi mahi fillets. Then add butter to the skillet. Swirl gently to coat well.
- When the butter melted and mahi mahi are cooked thoroughly stir in soy sauce. Swirl to coat well. Cover with lid, turn off the heat and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Take mahi mahi fillets and mushrooms with slotted spoon out of the skillet and place on a plate. Set aside.
- Turn on the heat again, put the angel hair pasta into the skillet, heat over low heat and toss the pasta to coat with the remained sauce in the skillet well. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Put the pasta on each serving plate. Pour the remained sauce in the skillet over the pasta. Then put mahi mahi and mushroom on the pasta. Sprinkle minced scallions on top.