Angel Hair Pasta w/Shrimp
- 1 bag(s)
- large shrimp - 21-25 in the bag
- 1 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1 medium
- tomato, diced
- 3 clove
- garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- angel hair pasta - enough for 2 servings
How to Make Angel Hair Pasta w/Shrimp
- 1Rinse and remove the shell from the shrimp. Pat dry the shrimp and set aside.
Cook the pasta according to the directions. While the pasta is cooking, prep the other ingredients.
- 2Slice the garlic and the green onions. Set aside, but do not mix them together. Dice the tomato and set aside as this will be added after everything has been cooked and combined.
- 3In a pan, melt the butter and add the olive oil. Sauté the garlic first until opaque and then add the green onions. Sauté for one minute. Add the shrimp and cook until pink or when done.
- 4Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl. Put the garlic, onions and shrimp on top of the pasta. Mix together until coated. Once plated, sprinkle the diced tomato on top of the pasta. It is ready to eat.