MamaMarcie's Quicky Quiche
- 8 oz
- package diced ham
- 3 oz
- frozen mirepoix (onion, bell pepper & celery), thawed
- 4 large
- 2 Tbsp
- milk (i use 2%)
- 2 Tbsp
- flour (i use almond flour)
- 1/4 tsp
- dried thyme
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 9-inch deep-dish pie shell, frozen
- 3/4 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make MamaMarcie's Quicky Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Place frozen mirepoix mix into a small microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until thawed.
- 3In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, flour, thyme, salt & pepper.
- 4Add ham, thawed mirepoix, and cheese. Mix well, and pour into pie crust, making sure all ingredients are evenly distributed within the crust.
- 5Place pie pan onto a cookie sheet (I use a 14" round pizza pan), and bake in preheated for 40-50 minutes, or until quiche is firm in the middle. [Based on different ovens I've had over the years, it can take up to 60 minutes to bake.]
- 6Remove quiche from oven and let set for about 15 minutes to cool a little, and let the quiche set.
- 7Serve and enjoy. Bon appétit!