Easy Hamburger Pie
1 1/4 lbhamburger
1 mediumonion (chopped)
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1 can(s)green beans or corn (drained)
1 can(s)tomato or vegetable soup
2 cprecooked or leftover mashed potatoes
3/4-1 cshredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy Hamburger Pie
- heat oven 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Brown the hamburger with the chopped onions. Drain and season with seasonings.
- Add the drained green beans or corn and the soup. Pour this mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Spoon the mashed potatoes over the top then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30-35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese begins to brown.