Turkey Cranberry Sandwich
2 slicescooked turkey
2 slicescooked bacon (l used 3 slices)
1 sliceprovolone cheese (l used 2 slices)
2 tablesp.whole cranberry sauce
1 teasp.finely chopped red onion
2 sliceswheat bread (or bread of your choice)
2 teasp.butter, for grilling (l used a bit more)
How to Make Turkey Cranberry Sandwich
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of sliced bread.
- Mix red onion with the whole cranberry sauce.
- Spread cranberry-onion mixture on the other slice of bread.
- Layer turkey slices, bacon, and provolone cheese on one side of the bread, and top with other slice of bread.
- Using a skillet or grill pan, grill sandwich with butter, then remove from heat when cheese has melted. (I grilled the sandwich over medium heat anywhere from 2 minutes & 30 seconds, to 3 minutes per each side.)
- Cut sandwich into 2 halves and serve.
- Note: When making this sandwich, I used a multi grain bread, (which I purchased at an Aldi's Grocery Store) plus I did not add any lettuce. (As lettuce is shown in both photos.) Also, when it came to adding butter to the skillet, I added a bit more (1/2 a tablespoon more per each side when grilling the sandwich). The second time I happened to make this sandwich, I just carefully buttered the outside of both slices of bread, so no need to add butter to the skillet.