Tracy's Chicken Quesadillas
I buy a pkg of Frzn Chkn breasts and cook them off in the crockpot every week for use in recipes later..so for me there really is no prep time for my quesadillas. I season the chicken with a mixture of garlic pwd.,onion pwd.,salt and pepper
- burrito size tortillas
- 1per person ..chicken breasts--pre cooked
- 1 bag(s)
- shredded cheese
- sour cream, salsa, guacamole ...optional but awesome
How to Make Tracy's Chicken Quesadillas
- 1Heat skillet or griddle med.high heat
- 2Fold other half of tortilla over fillings and gently press..then flip quesadilla. Heat/brown other side ..
then slide onto plate and cut into wedges.
- 3Cut chicken into strips
- 4Place one tortilla on hot griddle
Layer cheese, chicken then more cheese on half (one side of the tortilla)
- 5I make 2 of these per person and offer sour cream or salsa for dipping if I have it
You can make a whole circle at a time If you are making plain cheese quesadillas but when using meat it becomes awkward to flip ...easier to flip a half size.