☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 - 10 oz. boxfrozen chopped spinach
1 1/2 cshredded italian cheese blend
1/4 conion, finely chopped
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 pkgpillsbury refrigerated dinner rolls (can also use crescent rolls)
How to Make Spinach Pockets
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, onion and seasonings. Add cooked spinach.
- Roll each roll to about double the size.
- Divide filling among the rolls.
- Fold over and pinch edges to seal. Cut slits in top of each pocket.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes at 400 degrees or until brown. Let stand a few minutes before serving with pizza sauce.