2 ozpork sirloin roast, applewood smoked and sliced thin
1 Tbsphoney mustard glaze posted by toni mendenhall
2 slicehomemade beer bread
1/4 ccreamy coleslaw
·grated swiss cheese
How to Make Smoked Pork Sandwiches
- Slice pork roast as thin as you can.
- Beer Bread: Mix 3 cups self rising flour, 3 Tbsp sugar and 12 ounces beer with wooden spoon, then with hands to finish. Batter will be stiff and sticky. Place in greased loaf pan and bake 350 degrees for an hour. Cool before slicing. Crust will be very crispy and inside will be firm.
- Spread Honey Mustard Glaze on one or both slices of bread. Honey Mustard Glaze:
1 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp mustard (I used Dijon)
1 Tbsp brewed coffee
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place meat on bottom slice and top with grated Swiss cheese.
- Grill sandwich until warmed, browned, and cheese is melty. Open up to insert coleslaw and serve with more coleslaw and potato chips or Tater Tots! A hearty sandwich that is kid-friendly.