- 2 oz
- pork sirloin roast, applewood smoked and sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp
- honey mustard glaze posted by toni mendenhall
- 2 slice
- homemade beer bread
- 1/4 c
- creamy coleslaw
- grated swiss cheese
How to Make Smoked Pork Sandwiches
- 1Slice pork roast as thin as you can.
- 2Beer Bread: Mix 3 cups self rising flour, 3 Tbsp sugar and 12 ounces beer with wooden spoon, then with hands to finish. Batter will be stiff and sticky. Place in greased loaf pan and bake 350 degrees for an hour. Cool before slicing. Crust will be very crispy and inside will be firm.
- 3Spread Honey Mustard Glaze on one or both slices of bread. Honey Mustard Glaze:
1 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp mustard (I used Dijon)
1 Tbsp brewed coffee
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4Place meat on bottom slice and top with grated Swiss cheese.
- 5Grill sandwich until warmed, browned, and cheese is melty. Open up to insert coleslaw and serve with more coleslaw and potato chips or Tater Tots! A hearty sandwich that is kid-friendly.