roasted veggies with goat cheese sandwich
- heads of garlic
- chinese yellow squash
- small eggplant
- sweet red peppers
- sweet green peppers
- green onions
- red onion, sliced (1/2 to bake 1/2 set aside for garnish)
- mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tsp
- dry basil
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 4 oz
- goat cheese
- fresh mozarella, fresh basil, chopped olives for garnish
- olive oil, balsamic vinegar
- naan, flat bread , or any bread of your choice
How to Make roasted veggies with goat cheese sandwich
- 1first cut the tops of the garlic heads off, place in tin foil and drizzle with some olive oil, close the foil and put the garlic in the oven about 350 - 400.
- 2slice the zuchinni, eggplant and squash lengthwise into 1/4" slices. cut the peppers into 2"-3" strips,slice one tomato put it in a large roasting pan place red and green onions on top, mushrooms too if you are using them. and drizzle with olive oil. sprinkle with a little dry basil and oregano. bake for about an hour until veggies are tender.
- 3while the veggies are baking slice the other tomato and put in a bowl with the fresh basil and fresh mozzarella ,drizzle a little balsamic vinegar and olive oil and 2 table spoons of parmesan cheese, set aside to garnish sandwiches with.
- 4when the garlic is nice and soft squeeze out into a bowl and mix with the goat cheese.
- 5heat the naan and spread with the goat cheese and garlic, load your veggies on and top with some tomato and basil & mazzarella, a little red onion and some olives.
you won't believe how tasty this is until you try it 8]