Poutine Burger Eh?
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pepper
- brioche buns
- 4 oz
- fresh mozzarella cheese (because you'll likely never find fresh cheese curds!)
- 2 c
- cooked french fries (preferably thick cut)
- 2 c
- hot chicken gravy (purchased or homemade) or 2 cups beef gravy (purchased or homemade)
- caramelized onion (as much as you like)
How to Make Poutine Burger Eh?
- 1caramelize the onions (or at least cook them soft) in a pan and set aside.
- 2Mix ground beef with salt and pepper and form into 4 patties, grill to desired doneness.
- 3In the meantime, shred the cheese so it will melt better and slice the brioche buns and spread butter on each side, grill until lightly browned (you can also use just two buns if you want to do open faced sandwiches).
- 4Place cooked patties on the grilled buns. Add the shredded cheese then hot fries to each burger and pour on a generous helping of gravy and top with caramelized onions. Serve hot.