Pastrami & Provolone Sandwich
How to Make Pastrami & Provolone Sandwich
- 1Turn on broiler for toasting hoagie buns.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium frying pan. Add 1 1/2 pounds of pastrami to the pan to warm.
- 3While the pastrami is cooking, butter the hoagie buns and sprinkle with garlic powder. Add 1 1/2 -2 slices of provolone to the hoagie buns and lay them on a baking sheet (open face). Broil until golden brown.
- 4Remove hoagie buns from broiler and divide pastrami - You should have 1/4 pound per sandwich.
- 5Eat them right away, or store them in the refrigerator for lunches, or after school snacks. They can be warmed in the microwave 30-45 seconds.