pancake breakfast sandwiches to freeze
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are going to be a big hit with your family! They're a fun weekend breakfast and great if you're on-the-go. I loved the slight sweetness from the syrup. If you're eating these at home, you may want to add even more syrup like some in the Test Kitchen did. So yummy! The Test Kitchen
How to Make pancake breakfast sandwiches to freeze
- 1Preheat oven 375.
- 2Place sausage on cookie sheet and smash down flat, make sure cookie sheet has the rims on it. Bake for about 15 min.
- 3While that is baking, whisk together in a med bowl 12 eggs with 1 cup of milk.
- 4Spray muffin pan and place egg mixture into each cup.
- 5While you are waiting for sausage, make 24 small pancakes, glaze syrup on each pancake, set aside.
- 6When sausage is done drain grease from cookie sheet and place eggs in oven. Bake till eggs are no longer runny.
- 8Take out night before, let defrost in fridge.