Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches to Freeze
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These sweet and savory breakfast sandwiches are going to be a big hit with your family! They're a fun weekend breakfast and great if you're on-the-go. We loved the slight sweetness from brushing the pancake with syrup. If you're eating these at home, you may want to add even more syrup like some in the Test Kitchen did. So yummy! The Test Kitchen
24little pancakes (you can use English muffins too)
2tubes Jimmy Dean sausage
12 slicecheese, your choice
·salt and pepper, for taste
How to Make Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches to Freeze
- Preheat oven 375.
- Place sausage on a cookie sheet and smash down flat (make sure cookie sheet has the rims on it). Bake for about 15 min.
- While that is baking, whisk together in a medium bowl 12 eggs with 1 cup of milk.
- Spray muffin pan. Place egg mixture into each cup.
- While you are waiting for sausage, make 24 small pancakes. Glaze syrup on each pancake and set aside.
- When sausage is done, drain grease from cookie sheet and place eggs in the oven. Bake till eggs are no longer runny.
- Take out night before, let defrost in fridge.