1wide size sourdough bread, unsliced
2 tspdijon style mustard
1 tsplemon juice
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/4 tspwhite pepper
6 ozthinly sliced ham
6 ozthinly sliced turkey
6 sliceswiss cheese
How to Make Molly Brown
- Slice bread lengthwise, trim crust from crust.
- Flatten each slice with rolling pin.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and white pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each slice of bread.
- Layer ham, turkey and Swiss cheese on each slice.
( Use amount of ham, turkey and cheese as needed, not necessarily the amounts mentioned.)
- Roll up sandwich: secure with toothpick.
- Brush with melted butter and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven that has been preheat to 375* for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- A variation called Horace Tabor: Use roast beef, turkey and cheddar cheese instead of ham and Swiss cheese.