Lemon Berry Grilled Cheese
That person never met me!
Introducing the most delicious way to eat grilled cheese ever!
- 1 tsp
- coconut oil
- 1/4 c
- mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- madigascar vanilla
- strawberries, fresh, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- dulce de leche (or caramel sauce)
- candied lemon peel
How to Make Lemon Berry Grilled Cheese
- 1Split croissant nearly through, spread coconut oil on both sides and set aside.
- 2Blend Mascarpone cheese and vanilla and set aside.
- 3Heat nonsitck pan to medium. Place croissant in pan and grill on both sides until toasty and hot all the way through.
- 4Working quickly, add mascarpone, layer with strawberry slices and drizzle with dulce de leche. Close croissant. Top with candied lemon.
- 5Enjoy while warm and gooey!