Lemon Berry Grilled Cheese
That person never met me!
Introducing the most delicious way to eat grilled cheese ever!
1 tspcoconut oil
1/4 cmascarpone cheese
1/4 tspmadigascar vanilla
2strawberries, fresh, thinly sliced
1 Tbspdulce de leche (or caramel sauce)
·candied lemon peel
How to Make Lemon Berry Grilled Cheese
- Split croissant nearly through, spread coconut oil on both sides and set aside.
- Blend Mascarpone cheese and vanilla and set aside.
- Heat nonsitck pan to medium. Place croissant in pan and grill on both sides until toasty and hot all the way through.
- Working quickly, add mascarpone, layer with strawberry slices and drizzle with dulce de leche. Close croissant. Top with candied lemon.
- Enjoy while warm and gooey!