Italian Grilled cheese sammie with sauce
- **bread of your choice
- **butter, softened
- **mozzeralla cheese grated
- **fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- **mrs. dash tomato, basil and garlic seasoning
- **granulated garlic
- **favorite pasta sauce-see link below
How to Make Italian Grilled cheese sammie with sauce
- 1Grate Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Let butter sit at room temp till soft and spreadable.
- 2Use your favorite bread, all I had was white sandwich bread, but it tasted awesome. Butter both sides of bread lightly.
- 3Lightly brown one side of bread, flip, top with both cheeses, spice and garlic, then top with browned side of another slice of bread, flip and brown remaining side of bread.