Ireland's Steak Biscuits (the steak part)
·beef tenderloin sliced in 3/8" medallions
·salt and pepper
·flour for dredging
1/2 colive oil, extra virgin
3 clovechopped garlic
How to Make Ireland's Steak Biscuits (the steak part)
- Mix marinade ingredients and place in plastic bag. Add the sliced steak and marinate overnight.
- Drain marinade and pat steak dry.
- Salt and pepper the steak and lightly dredge in flour.
- Use enough cooking oil to cover the bottom of your skillet. Fry the steak in batches.
- Place slices of steak in small biscuits. Angel biscuits are best.