How to Make Hot Ham and Cheese Braid
- Combine ham, cheese, onions and mustard.
- Open rolls and create on rectangle on a cookie sheet.
- spread filling down the middle of the rectangle leaving two inches on each side for making braid.
- Cut 2 inch cuts on each side to create the strips. Weave the strips from one side to the other to create a braid over the top of the filling.
- Brush the top with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 375 degrees for 12-20 minutes or until nicely browned.