Ham,Cheese,& Asparagus Crescent Ring
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 c
- well drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 8 slice
- sharp cheddar cheese, halved
- 8 slice
- provolone cheese, halved
- 1/2 lb
- deli sliced black forrest ham or capocollo
- 1 can(s)
- well drained asparagus chopped
How to Make Ham,Cheese,& Asparagus Crescent Ring
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a circle in center. (Dough will overlap; half of each rectangle will hang over edge of pan. Dough ring should resemble a sun.)
- 3Spread roasted red bell peppers towards center of ring on bottom halves of rectangles. Top with 1/3 of the cheese, then half of the asparagus.Top with another 1/3 of the cheese. Layer black forest ham or capocollo slices over asparagus. Arrange pepper rings over top. Cover with remaining 1/3 of cheese.
- 4Bring each dough rectangle hanging over side of pan up over stacked filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around sandwich until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little but that is okay.) Sprinkle with black pepper.
- 5Bake 18 to 22 minutes on cookie sheet, until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.