- 12 large
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, plus more if desired
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper
- tomatoes, halved and cleaned out (tomatoes are optional)
How to Make Egg Salad
- 1Place the eggs in a large pot and cover 1-2 inches with cold water. Cover. Bring water to a boil and boil for 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes and then drain the water.
- 2Cool the eggs under cold running water and peel, discarding the shells.
- 3Roughly mash the eggs in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, and pickle relish. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4To serve, half the tomatoes and clean out the middle or use whole grain bread. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.