easy cheesy open face steak sandwich
- 1 box
- thin sliced sandwich steaks
- garlic salt and pepper
- 4 slice
- your favorite cheese
- 1 small
- sliced and grilled onion
- 1- pkg
- bread rolls(i use hot dog buns)
- ranch dressing to taste
How to Make easy cheesy open face steak sandwich
- 1Fry up steak in skillet and shred. Lay cheese slices across the top. Microwave until chess is melted.
- 2Open buns, spread butter and toast in the skillet.
- 3Place meat and cheese on top of open bun. Top with onion,ranch and seasonings. Serve.