CUBANO SANDWICH (KENTUCKY STYLE)
2 slicehearty white bread (i use arnold's italian)
·prepared yellow mustard
2 sliceswiss cheese, sandwich size
2 slicethin sliced ham
·dill pickles slices (i use claussen's)
2 slicecooked pork loin roast (approx. 3/18" thick)
1 pinchsea salt (to taste)
1 pinchfresh ground black pepper (generous pinch)
1-1 1/2 Tbspbutter, softened
How to Make CUBANO SANDWICH (KENTUCKY STYLE)
- (Note: I use a George Foreman grill, but you may use a grill pan or skillet.)
- Preheat grill or pan on medium to medium-high setting.
- Spread or drizzle mustard on 1 slice bread.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Place remaining slice of swiss cheese and slice of bread on top.
- Evenly spread top with 1/2 the butter.