Chipotle pepper turkey bacon cheddar sandwich
- slices of dark rye bread-any brand
- romaine lettuce leave(s)
- slices turkey lunch meat
- slices bacon(i use microwave already cooked bacon)
- 2 to 3 thin sliced tomatoes
- hidden valley spicy chipotle pepper sandwich spread-use as much as you like on the bread,it has a nice zing to it!
- cheddar cheese(we use mild but you can use sharp or medium cheddar)
- 1 or 2 thin sliced onions,red or white
How to Make Chipotle pepper turkey bacon cheddar sandwich
- 1Place your bread on plate and spread each slice with a good amount of Hidden Valley spicy Chipotle pepper sandwich spread.
- 2add your romaine lettuce
add onion(s) red or white(we used 3 nice slices)
add turkey meat,as many slices as you'd like,we used 4.
- 3add cooked bacon
add 1 or more slices of mild cheddar cheese and then add thin sliced tomatoes
put sandwich together and enjoy the heck out of it!
- 4The romaine lettuce leaves were big, so we used one leaf but you can use more. You can use more bacon on the sandwich too, 3 or more is a good choice. You can use mustard too,any kind. It wasn't used this time.