Chile Rellenos Burgers
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tube(s)
- ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 medium
- onion, thinly sliced
- (4 ounce) can whole green chilies, drained and halved
- 4 slice
- colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- sandwich buns, split
How to Make Chile Rellenos Burgers
- 1Shape beef into four patties.
- 2Mix chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, brown patties on both sides.
- 4Top each with mixed spices and then the onion.
- 5Reduce heat, cover, cook slowly for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 6Top each patty with chilies and a slice of cheese.
- 7Cover and cook 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 8In a small bowl, combine salsa and ketchup. Place burgers on buns. Serve with the salsa mixture and sour cream