bacon, meatloaf sandwich
How to Make bacon, meatloaf sandwich
- 1Cook bacon crisp and then set to the side.
- 2In large bowl add to hamburger the salt & pepper, seasoning salt.
- 3Before adding bacon & crackers crumble both. Then add to the hamburger. Mix with hands.
- 4In pan place the hamburger into a loaf.
Top with BBQ sauce all over the meatloaf.
Place in oven at 400° for 25-30 mins.
- 5After the meatloaf cools down enough place on honey wheat flat/thin sandwich bread. Use the toppings Of your choice such as mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion & cheese.