Well neighbors this here is a recipe I saved out of our newspaper many, many years ago. And it works every time. I remember back when I would make yorkshire pudding and all I got was some flat looking thing that was supposed to be yorkshire pudding or something NOW this is a fool proof recipe that my family loves and I have made many times. I mean what is roast beef without Yorkshire Pudding I ask you? Please try it and let me know what you think.
How to Make Yorkshire Pudding
- 1Mix all ingredients together with a wire whisk
Do not over whisk.
- 2Let stand uncovered in a warm place for at least 1 hour (I make it in the morning and let stand all day uncovered)
- 3Preheat oven to 425F
- 4Put lard and roast dripping in muffin tins. Heat to smoking. Fill muffin cups 2/3 -3/4 full.
- 5Bake in a 425F oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Turn heat off and open oven door but do not take Yorkshire pudding out for about 5 minutes.
- 7Yields 6 Yorkshire pudding approximately.