Sriracha Roasted Chicken
glass of ice water for that?
1 cdijon mustard
3/4 cteriyaki sauce
2 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1 tsponion powder
1/4 clight brown sugar
3/4 csriracha (asian chili sauce)
1(3 pound) whole chicken
1/2 tspground black pepper
2 tspdried oregano
How to Make Sriracha Roasted Chicken
- Combine dijon mustard,teriyaki sauce,crushed red pepper
flakes,onion powder,light brown sugar and sriracha in a
medium bowl;whisk well.
- Rinse the chicken throughly,and remove the giblets.Sprinkle with 2 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture inside the chicken,rub the remaining mixture on the outside the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a large ziplock bag,pour the sauce onto the chicken,place on the shallow dish and
marinade for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and place it in a 9x13 inch roasting pan,discarding bag with marinade.Bake in
the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours,basting several time
with remaining sauce.