Smoked Pork Taco Salad
- 1 1/2 lb
- pulled pork, shredded or chopped
- 1 can(s)
- red kidney beans
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsp
- garlic (optional)
- small head of iceburg lettuce, rough chopped
- 2 to 3 c
- romaine lettuce leaves chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- catalina dressing or spicy ranch dressing
- sliced black olives
- corn tortilla chips
How to Make Smoked Pork Taco Salad
- 1Thinly slice onion and sauté in a couple tablespoons of oil until tender . Add pulled pork and heat through.
- 2Add taco seasoning and water as directed. Add garlic and kidney beans (I drained the beans) and simmer low about 15-20 mins. or until water is almost evaporated.
- 3Build your salad in one big bowl or make individual salads. Top with pork mixture. Add any or all toppings above to your salad.
- 4Serve with corn chips on the side or crush chips and sprinkle on top of the salad.