☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2.5-4 lb
- boneless chuck roast
- 16 oz
- pepperoncini peppers
- 1 pkg
- zesty italian dressing mix
- italian rolls (or any bread you choose)
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
How to Make Pepperoncini Beef
- 1Defrost roast. Add to crockpot. (I sometimes cook frozen and it comes out just fine.)
- 2Sprinkle Italian Dressing Mix over roast.
- 3Add entire jar of pepperoncinis on top of roast, including juice. (You may use whole or sliced peppercinis.)
- 4Cover and let cook 4-6 hours on high or 8-10 hrs on low. The roast is done when you are able to shred with a fork.
- 5Shred beef and add back to crockpot. Stir.
- 6I use Italian rolls, but any rolls/buns are fine too. For a little extra goodness, try putting butter, garlic powder, and a little mozzarella cheese on the rolls and broiling in the oven until lightly toasted.