☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2.5-4 lbboneless chuck roast
16 ozpepperoncini peppers
1 pkgzesty italian dressing mix
·italian rolls (or any bread you choose)
1 cmozzarella cheese (optional)
How to Make Pepperoncini Beef
- Defrost roast. Add to crockpot. (I sometimes cook frozen and it comes out just fine.)
- Sprinkle Italian Dressing Mix over roast.
- Add entire jar of pepperoncinis on top of roast, including juice. (You may use whole or sliced peppercinis.)
- Cover and let cook 4-6 hours on high or 8-10 hrs on low. The roast is done when you are able to shred with a fork.
- Shred beef and add back to crockpot. Stir.
- I use Italian rolls, but any rolls/buns are fine too. For a little extra goodness, try putting butter, garlic powder, and a little mozzarella cheese on the rolls and broiling in the oven until lightly toasted.