Mississippi Roast (Crockpot)
It is so easy and really is so good.
Serve it with mashed potatoes or I added potatoes and carrots in the last stage and it was wonderful.
4 lbchuck roast
1(1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
1(1 1/4 ounce) envelopes au jus mix
·fresh ground pepper to taste
How to Make Mississippi Roast (Crockpot)
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper.
- Sprinkle the top of the roast with ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
- Place the peppers on top of the mixes.
- Add the stick of butter on top.
- Set your slow cooker to 8 hours on low and forget it.
- Don't add any other liquids to this.
The butter really makes this.