Mississippi Roast (Crockpot)
It is so easy and really is so good.
Serve it with mashed potatoes or I added potatoes and carrots in the last stage and it was wonderful.
- 4 lb
- chuck roast
- (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes au jus mix
- 1/2 c
- pepperoncini peppers
- fresh ground pepper to taste
How to Make Mississippi Roast (Crockpot)
- 1Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- 2Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper.
- 3Sprinkle the top of the roast with ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
- 4Place the peppers on top of the mixes.
- 5Add the stick of butter on top.
- 6Set your slow cooker to 8 hours on low and forget it.
- 7Don't add any other liquids to this.
The butter really makes this.