Grilled 1/2 Pork Loin
How to Make Grilled 1/2 Pork Loin
- 1Rub olive oil generously all over loin
- 2Salt & Pepper both sides
- 3With a sharp knife, cut several 1"-2" deep slits in pork loin where the fat is located
- 4Insert halved garlic cloves into slits
- 5Prepare grill with medium heat coals, moving all coals to one side for indirect cooking method
- 6Place pork loin on side opposite of coals, cover grill
- 7Grill fat side up; covered, for 20 minutes/lb.
- 8The last 7 minutes of cooking, flip loin on fat side directly over coals and cover.
- 9Remove loin from grill, wrap in aluminum foil for 20 minutes to retain juices