Grilled 1/2 Pork Loin
How to Make Grilled 1/2 Pork Loin
- Rub olive oil generously all over loin
- Salt & Pepper both sides
- With a sharp knife, cut several 1"-2" deep slits in pork loin where the fat is located
- Insert halved garlic cloves into slits
- Prepare grill with medium heat coals, moving all coals to one side for indirect cooking method
- Place pork loin on side opposite of coals, cover grill
- Grill fat side up; covered, for 20 minutes/lb.
- The last 7 minutes of cooking, flip loin on fat side directly over coals and cover.
- Remove loin from grill, wrap in aluminum foil for 20 minutes to retain juices