French Onion Pork Loin
french onion dip and dry onion soup mix and vidalia onion.it great with mac and cheese,green peas and onion rolls.
1 cfrench onion dip,divided
3/4 cwhipped cream cheese
1 pkgdry onion soup mix,divded
2 lbboneless pork loin roast,trimmed of fat
2 Tbsphoney mustard
1/2 cseasoned dry bread crumbs
How to Make French Onion Pork Loin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice down the pork lengthwise leaving a 1-inch thickness of meat and lay flat on a clean surface.
- In a food processor,combine diced vidalia onion,chopped
red onion,1/2 cup french onion dip,cream cheese and 2
teaspoons dry onion soup mix and process until smooth.Spoon the mixture into the bottom half of pork,roll,and fasten with toothpicks.
- In a small bowl,combine honey mustard and remaining french onion dip,whisk until smooth.
- In a another small bowl,combine remaining dry onion soup mix and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Liberally brush the french onion dip mixture all over pork in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan fit with a rack.Roast
for 40 minutes.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and slicing crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.