French Onion Pork Loin
french onion dip and dry onion soup mix and vidalia onion.it great with mac and cheese,green peas and onion rolls.
- vidalia onion,peeled,diced
- red onion,chopped
- 1 c
- french onion dip,divided
- 3/4 c
- whipped cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix,divded
- 2 lb
- boneless pork loin roast,trimmed of fat
- 2 Tbsp
- honey mustard
- 1/2 c
- seasoned dry bread crumbs
How to Make French Onion Pork Loin
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Slice down the pork lengthwise leaving a 1-inch thickness of meat and lay flat on a clean surface.
- 3In a food processor,combine diced vidalia onion,chopped
red onion,1/2 cup french onion dip,cream cheese and 2
teaspoons dry onion soup mix and process until smooth.Spoon the mixture into the bottom half of pork,roll,and fasten with toothpicks.
- 4In a small bowl,combine honey mustard and remaining french onion dip,whisk until smooth.
- 5In a another small bowl,combine remaining dry onion soup mix and bread crumbs and mix well.
- 6Liberally brush the french onion dip mixture all over pork in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- 7Transfer pork to a roasting pan fit with a rack.Roast
for 40 minutes.
- 8Let pork stand 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and slicing crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.