123 Roast Beef
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 1/2lb boneless rib roast
2 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspground black pepper
1 tsponion powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cred wine
How to Make 123 Roast Beef
- Drain and wash beef and trim excess fat or muscle edge. Keep the top layer of fat.
- Mix together the seasoning: garlic powder, olive oil, black pepper, butter, pepper, salt, onion powder, baking soda, red wine.
- Tie together the beef and marinate sauce and refrigerate 2-3 days so beef will be tender and fully seasoned
- In a pan add olive oil, brown both sides of the beef roast. About two minutes on each side.
- Preheat oven to 325 ° F. Cook roast for 1 hour .
- After 1 hour, lower the temperature to 250 ℃. Cook beef roast 1/2 hours. Then take a meat thermometer and insert it into the deepest part of the meat. If the thermometer says 125 degrees then the roast is cooked.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
WISHING YOU A JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON!