Rachelle's Dry Rub Ribs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1full rack of baby back ribs
4 Tbspkosher salt
2 Tbsphot curry powder
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspcalifornia pepper (black pepper will do if you don't have access to this)
2 tspchinese five spice powder
How to Make Rachelle's Dry Rub Ribs
- Remove the membrane from the back of the rack of ribs and preheat the oven to 225 degrees
- Add all spices together mixing thoroughly
- Pack the dry rub all over the ribs; top, bottom and sides
- At this point you may wish to cover and return the ribs to the refrigerator for up to 24 hours or you can simply begin cooking now
- Cover the ribs in foil and place a drip pan below in case of drips. Cook at 225 degrees for 3.5 hours.
- Uncover the ribs and raise the oven temp to 400 degrees for an additional 15-30 minutes. Let rest and serve.