How to Make Cornmeal Dumplings with pork
- 1Cover Ribs with cold water.
- 2Add 1 Medium chopped Onion and 2 tsp. salt and 2 tsp. Blk Pepper to Pot.
Simmer until Ribs are tender and if you need more Broth,add Water.
- 3Put 1 and 1/2 Cups of Cormeal and 1/2 Cup of Flour in
bowl,add 1 tsp. salt,1 tsp. pepper and 1/2 tsp. garlic powder to Cornmeal and Stir until mixed well.
- 4Remove Ribs from Pot.
- 5Boil water and keep warm as you work.
Male well in Bowl of Cornmeal and add a little hot water at a time as you work.
- 6Take a little wet Meal and squeeze it hard in your fingers until it holds together and drop in Broth as it simmers until you have enough in the Pot for the amount of Broth that you have.
- 7Simmer covered on low simmer just like you would Floured Dumplings about 12 to 15 minutes.
They will be dry on the inside like Cornbread.
- 8Put your Ribs back in pot for the last minute and enjoy.