Vernor's Breaded Pork Loin Chops
It is a Ginger Ale but, Not anything like other Vernor;s this is exceptional.
How to Make Vernor's Breaded Pork Loin Chops
- Wash your Pork loin Chops ** You can use regular Pork chops but so much better without the bone.
- 4 eggs with a touch of Milk mix well.
Dip your chops in the mixture
- Put Bread Crumbs in a Plastic bag or in a Big bowl. Take the Dipped Pork Loins and place in the Bread Crumbs. Make sure all covered in the Crumbs.
- Put enough oil in a frying pan. You will know how much you need for the amount of Chops your making.
- Place chops in fry pan and Brown the Pork Loin Chops until Golden Brown. Do not cook through.
- Cut up Onions in Quarters.
- Pour 1/2 Bottle. Vernor's Ginger Ale in bottom of Roaster.Lay the pork loin chops in roaster. Pour the onions all over chops. Pour remaining Vernor's over Chops and Onions.
- Bake 350 for 1-1/2 hours until tender and just about falling apart.
- They will be the BEST Pork Loin Chops you've ever had. So tender, Juicy with a light taste of Ginger.