~ Tasty Grilled Chops ~
- 1 - 1 1/2 inch thick - boneless pork chops
- 5 clove
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper - optional
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 2 tsp
- each - kosher salt & hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chopped parsley or fav herb
How to Make ~ Tasty Grilled Chops ~
- 1Process all ingredients ( except pork ) in food processor until garlic is finely minced. Place chops in a resealable baggie and add mixture from processor. Close bag and massage seasoning mixture into the pork, evenly. Place in refrigerator over night.
Over a medium heated grill, grill on each side 5 - 6 minutes or until cooked through.
Plate and enjoy!