Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
Tip: You can bake the squash in a slow cooker for 4 hours. Super easy!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cricotta cheese
1 lbground italian sausage
16 oztomato sauce, italian seasoned
40 ozcrushed tomatoes, italian seasoned
2 cgrated italian blend cheese
How to Make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Preheat the oven to 350. Wash the spaghetti squash and cut in half. Place the squash in a baking pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- While the squash cooks, brown the sausage. Drain. Combine the tomatoes with the sausage and simmer until heated through.
- Combine the ricotta, the eggs, salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Once the squash is cooked, use a fork to scrape the spaghetti "strands" from the squash. Layer in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Spread the ricotta on top of the squash. Layer the meat sauce on the ricotta and spread the grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cheese on top is browned and bubbly.