Southwestern Ham and Cheese Quinoa Bites
Pack some great southwestern flavor. Ham and cheese is always a winning combination add in a few secret ingredients and you have yourself a perfect bite sized meal. These freeze great. I store them in a gallon resealable bag. Take them out and Spritz them with water and either microwave them until heated or defrost and pop them in a 350 degrees oven for about 10 minutes.
- 2 c
- cooked quinoa
- 4 large
- egg whites
- 1 medium
- zucchini, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 c
- finely diced ham
- 1 Tbsp
- mrs dash sw chipotle seasoning
- fresh jalapeno, finely diced
- cooking spray
How to Make Southwestern Ham and Cheese Quinoa Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- 2Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a spoon to combine.
- 3Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling to the top of each cup.
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the cups are golden brown.
- 5Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the mini muffin tin.