Southwestern Ham and Cheese Quinoa Bites
Pack some great southwestern flavor. Ham and cheese is always a winning combination add in a few secret ingredients and you have yourself a perfect bite sized meal. These freeze great. I store them in a gallon resealable bag. Take them out and Spritz them with water and either microwave them until heated or defrost and pop them in a 350 degrees oven for about 10 minutes.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ccooked quinoa
4 largeegg whites
1 mediumzucchini, shredded (about 1 cup)
1 cshredded colby jack cheese
1/2 cfinely diced ham
1 Tbspmrs dash sw chipotle seasoning
1fresh jalapeno, finely diced
How to Make Southwestern Ham and Cheese Quinoa Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a spoon to combine.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling to the top of each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the cups are golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the mini muffin tin.