Smoked Sausage Casserole
4 chash brown potatoes, frozen
1 mediumonion, diced
1 smallbell pepper
1 cminute rice (cooked according to package)
1/2 pkgsmoked sausage sliced then quartered
1 cshredded mozzarella
1 1/2 csmall curd cottage cheese
1 Tbspdried parsley
·cayenne pepper (to taste)
1/2 cfrenchs onion crumbled
How to Make Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl mix thawed hash browns, diced onion, diced peppers, cooked rice, corn, mozzarella, cayenne, dried parsley.
- Add eggs and cottage cheese and mix everything well.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish. I sprinkled the Frenchs Onions on top but you can leave that out.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 mins to an hour or until its set and the top is bubbly.
- Let stand for about 15 mins before cutting.