Smoked Cuban Sandwich
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- loaves cuban bread
- 1 c
- yellow mustard
- 1 c
- citrus mojo dressing
- 2/3 c
- 4r signature barbecue sauce
- 10 slice
- provolone cheese (cut in half diagonally)
- 24 slice
- dill pickles (cut in thin halves, long ways)
- 24 oz
- sliced 4r smoked ham (or preferred smoked ham)
- 20 oz
- sliced 4r smoked pork (or preferred smoked pork)
- fried beer-battered onion rings
- 8 tsp
- extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Smoked Cuban Sandwich
- 1Cut Cuban bread in half long ways.
- 2Spread mustard and citrus mojo dressing evenly on both sides of bread.
- 3Layer the sandwich starting with the pickle slices, ham, and pork.
- 4Drizzle 4R Signature barbecue sauce, fried onion rings and top with the slices of provolone.
- 5Place other piece of bread on top and cut into 4 equal pieces
- 6Lightly coat bread with extra virgin olive oil and grill on panini press for approximately 3 minutes or until cheeses and meats are warm.
- 7Cut sandwiches diagonally. Serve.