Smoked Cuban Sandwich
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2loaves cuban bread
1 cyellow mustard
1 ccitrus mojo dressing
2/3 c4r signature barbecue sauce
10 sliceprovolone cheese (cut in half diagonally)
24 slicedill pickles (cut in thin halves, long ways)
24 ozsliced 4r smoked ham (or preferred smoked ham)
20 ozsliced 4r smoked pork (or preferred smoked pork)
16fried beer-battered onion rings
8 tspextra virgin olive oil
How to Make Smoked Cuban Sandwich
- Cut Cuban bread in half long ways.
- Spread mustard and citrus mojo dressing evenly on both sides of bread.
- Layer the sandwich starting with the pickle slices, ham, and pork.
- Drizzle 4R Signature barbecue sauce, fried onion rings and top with the slices of provolone.
- Place other piece of bread on top and cut into 4 equal pieces
- Lightly coat bread with extra virgin olive oil and grill on panini press for approximately 3 minutes or until cheeses and meats are warm.
- Cut sandwiches diagonally. Serve.